Thursday 10 May 2012

Evaluation...

Throughout the project i felt i have individually learnt so much and i am very pleased. I am pleased with our final product and i am proud to say i was appart of it and edited it. From knowing nothing about final cut pro or editing, to now being confident and comfortable to use the soft wear to edit a short film i couldn't be happier. I have developed new skills on the soft wear and focused on expanding my knowledge on editing techniques.

Personally i have learnt new skills aswell as editing related such as working under pressure with new people, time scheduling, new research skills and dedication. I will now be prepared for my next project carrying across everything i have learnt. It has been hard work but have loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment